Join the Everyman Theatre Association Today!
Save money, meet the stars and support your local theatre.
Joining the Association is the most effective way of demonstrating the warmth you feel towards the Everyman, and membership entitles you to the following superb benefits:
- Great deals on theatre tickets – £3.50 discount off one ticket per ETA member for the top two ticket prices on most main house shows & £1.50 off most Studio shows
- Advance notice – you’ll be the first to know when new
productions are confirmed
- Complimentary tickets for selected shows
- Priority access for selected shows
- Regular newsletters with all the latest theatre news and events
- Invitations to VIP Meet the Cast parties and launches – a chance to mingle with the stars!
- Discounted backstage tours for a member plus guest (advance booking essential)
- Social events
- Discounts at Gloucestershire stores and organisations
- Free ticket exchange (if your plans change)
Discounts at Gloucestershire Businesses
The Big Sleep Hotel
Wellington Street, Cheltenham GL50 1XZ
(a 5 minute walk from the theatre)
Tel: 01242 696999
Cheltenham’s coolest, chic hotel, backed by Hollywood star John Malkovitch. Save 10% on room bookings, subject to availability and not during race meetings and festivals.
Film Production (live Multi-cam, promotional and documentary films) and Photography (Production, headshot and corporate).
10% discount for ETA members.
Cousins of Cheltenham
8&10/11 Montpellier Walk, Cheltenham GL50 1SD
Tel: 01242 583998
Quality ladies fashions from around the world, with footwear and accessories. 10% discount on full price merchandise.
2 Crescent Place, Cheltenham GL50 3PG
Tel: 01242 577299
Family run Turkish and Mediterranean restaurant, based in a fine Regency building. A tasty mix of Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine, with plenty of Vegetarian options.
10% discount on food bill.
Pre-theatre menu also available Monday – Thursday : 6pm – 7pm: two course meal plus glass of wine £14.95.
4 Ormond Terrace, Regent Street, Cheltenham GL50 1HR
Tel : 01242 235111
Stylish Italian Hairdressing Salon.
10% discount (excluding December).
The Mayflower Restaurant
Clarence Street, Cheltenham GL50 3NX
Tel : 01242 522426
The Mayflower Restaurant has been delighting locals and visitors since 1982 with its combination of high quality service and delicious Cantonese food.
20% discount off food before 7.30pm (Sunday to Friday evenings). Valid for lunchtimes (Sunday to Friday) on full menu only. Booking advisable.
Norton Garden Centre
Tewkesbury Road, Down Hatherley, Gloucester GL2 9PU
Tel: 01452 730852
A comprehensive range of plants, gift items, plus a coffee shop.
10% discount on plants.
13 Montpellier Arcade, Cheltenham GL50 1SU
Tel: 01242 224144
Major stockist of top quality fancy dress and dancewear, plus a large selection of gift items specially themed for theatre and music lovers. Spend over £40 and get an immediate £5 off any gift item.
Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham GL50 1TY
Tel : 01242 226300
Award-winning Indian and Thai Restaurant. Pan Asian cuisine at its very best.
Open 7 days a week, including Bank Holidays.
25% off any main course.
1 Grove Street, Cheltenham GL50 3LZ
Tel : 01242 255111
A single Pilates or Yoga session for £10 (normally £14).
Quote Everyman or show ETA membership card.
Warehouse Climbing Centre
Parliament Street, Gloucester, GL1 1HY
Tel: 01452 302351
With an exciting range of indoor climbing and caving activities for all ages and abilities, The Warehouse is the best place to discover adventure!
10% off parties or 10% off a Taster Session at The Warehouse when booked with discount code ETA10.
How to Claim
To claim any of these benefits, please make sure you mention you are an ETA member and have your membership card ready.
All offers are subject to availability and certain terms and conditions may apply.
See future ETA newsletters, website and emails for updates.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Book Online Using Your ETA Account
• Go to EVERYMAN THEATRE website home page Everyman Theatre
• Click on MY ACCOUNT (Top Right hand corner) – DO NOT SEARCH FOR SHOW FIRST, AS THE SYSTEM WILL NOT RECOGNISE YOU AS AN ETA MEMBER.
• ACCOUNT LOG-IN – ETA followed by your membership number (no spaces) or e-mail address.
• PASSWORD – case sensitive.
• Once signed in, use the SEARCH BAR to look for shows and events in the usual way.
• Select FULL PRICE TICKETS (not concessions) to get your ETA discount (the discount does not apply to concessions).
• If you have lost or forgotten your password, you can reset this by clicking FORGOTTEN YOUR PASSWORD. You will then receive an email with a link for you to reset your password. In order for the Everyman website to recognise your new password, you may need to refresh the Everyman website login page, using Ctrl F5.
• Please call the Box Office on 01242 572573 who will be happy to help with any other problems or enquiries.
Longer Priority Booking Period for ETA Members
We are delighted to announce that the priority booking period for members has now been extended from just a week to a month (subject to ticket availability). Shows will go on sale as soon as they are booked in and members will be notified by email when they can book. There will always be an allocation of best Stalls and Dress Circle seats reserved for members, so you can always be sure of securing your favourite seats.